In reference to the ongoing unprecedented changes the world is subjected to, both personally and in business currently due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please find the following details regarding the changes we have made at Hydro Australia to best protect our staff, their families, our customers, our business activities and to ensure we remain available to service our customers’ needs now and into the future.
As of March 16th, 2020, the following changes and policies have been introducing alongside the recommended measures introduced by the relevant authorities.
- Customer service visits have been restricted for all staff (exceptions to site visits on approval of management)
- Sales and estimating staff are working from home offices
- Administration and accounting staff working from home offices most days, with limited factory attendance
- Engineering team is split into two teams, day and afternoon shift
- Production team is split into two teams, day and afternoon (alternating each week)
- Production Manager and General Manager, split between home office and factory
Where we operate two shifts, there is a 30 minutes break between each shift to ensure no face to face contact.
We believe this is currently the best way forward for Hydro Australia. As the situation changes daily and remains fluid, we expect changes will need to be made.
Hydro Australia Pty Ltd